Email Alert Advertising
Would you like to advertise your business in an Email Alert?
Our Email Alert is an opportunity for professional development program providers and industry suppliers to promote your programs and/or products to our registrant database.
An Email Alert promotes your organisation only. It is individually designed and customised and may include multiple programs, venues or products.
Our Email Alerts are a very popular service so please contact us early for bookings.
Email Alert advertising price list
|Email Alert ad – accredited program or partner||Email Alert ad – non accredited program or partner|
For advertising enquiries please conatct us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 8320 0100.
Email Alert distribution
- Distribution is limited to current registrants who have an email address and have agreed to receive third party information.
- We cannot guarantee the currency of all email addresses.
- We reserve the right to deny the use of the Email Alert if the content provided is deemed inappropriate or misleading.
- Your advertisement will be distributed in the format specified in your application.
- Only two Email Alerts will be distributed weekly; however this remains at our discretion.
- The Email Alerts will be distributed on the Tuesday and Thursday of the scheduled week, subject to change.
- We will endeavor to allocate the distribution of the Email Alerts to ensure that programs with similar content are not promoted within the same week.
- The frequency in which you can access the Email Alert service is at our discretion and is not on a ‘first in first served’ basis. The purpose of this service is to provide a variety of programs within a suitable timeframe.
Email Alert advertising content
- The Content Form must be submitted within 10 working days prior to the scheduled booking week.
- If the Content Form is submitted after this time you may forfeit your booking and your fee may not be refunded.
- Content must be provided in the format as per the Content Form.
- A proof will be forwarded to the advertiser for approval within 5 working days of the scheduled date.
- The advertiser must respond to the proof within 2 working days of the scheduled date.
Content of the Email Alert ad can include:
- advertiser’s name and contact details
- website link
- other relevant images or video (included at Physical Activity Australia’s discretion)
- program or product description
- pre-requisite for program participation
- program date and venue or shop location
- program or product cost
- other locations where the provider delivers their program or product is available
- professional development point allocation.