Program Accreditation Terms and Conditions
- Each program must have its own application form, ie. one application form must be submitted with each individual program.
- Documentation must be submitted by mail, indexed and bound. Documentation not presented in this manner will incur an additional $50 handling fee.
- Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- You must also provide an electronic copy. Email, CD, DVD or USB are acceptable. Documents should be clearly named with their title.
- Hard copy applications and program material will be destroyed once assessment is complete. If you would like your documentation and/or USB, CD or DVD returned, please include a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The Application Fee and estimated PDP Allocation Fee must be paid online at time of application and the order number documented on the application form.
- Upon approval of the program, an additional fee or refund may be requested or given according to the approved PDP allocation.
- Upon receipt of an application and all relevant documentation, the program will be assessed by a Physical Activity Australia Expert Assessor.
- If the program is declined;
- You will be given the opportunity to submit additional information or documentation as per the assessor’s recommendation.
- If the program is approved;
- You will be notified by email and receive the Physical Activity Australia Accredited Program Logo and Visual Identity Guide.
- A Certificate will be issued which includes the accreditation registration number and point allocation.
- Allow 4 – 8 weeks for assessment and approval.
Program Advertising And Use Of Logo
- The Physical Activity Australia Accredited Program logo, accreditation registration number and point allocation must appear on all accredited program participant certificates.
- The Physical Activity Australia Accredited Program logo, accreditation registration number and point allocation must appear anywhere the accredited program is advertised.
- Accredited programs will appear in Physical Activity Australia’s list of accredited programs, available for download from our website or upon request.
Auditing of a Program
Your program may be chosen to undergo an audit. If your program is selected, you must allow a Physical Activity Australia representative to attend free of charge for the purpose of conducting the audit.