Exercise Professionals’ Registration Renewal
$169 for two years
Renew your registration with us today and keep receiving all the great benefits!
To renew your exercise professional registration with Physical Activity Australia, please follow the step by step guide below:
Step by step guide to renewing your registration
- Check you are still eligible to renew your registration. Read the About Registration page to find out the categories of registration and Pathways to Registration.
- Download and complete the Renew Registration form. (PDF)
- Pay online by clicking the add to cart button on this page.
- Check your email inbox for your receipt and enter your online payment order number in the appropriate field on the form.
- Email or mail your completed form with your online payment order number and supporting documents within 7 days of payment. You must attach all of your supporting documents (either scanned or photocopied).
a) evidence of 6 Professional Development Points
c) a copy of current Level 2 First Aid qualification or equivalent and current CPR qualification (CPR component must be updated annually) – equivalent workplace First Aid qualifications are also acceptable with appropriate proof
Email your completed form with scanned supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail your completed form and photocopied supporting documents to:
Physical Activity Australia
Suite 1, 24 Albert Road
South Melbourne VIC 3205
Please allow up to 10 working days for processing of your application. You will receive an email confirming that your registration has been processed and a certificate in the mail shortly thereafter.
Exercise Professionals’ Directory
Did you know that exercise professionals can list their details in our Exercise Professionals’ Directory? This is a great way to promote your business to people looking for a trainer in your local area. Find out more here.
All current Physical Activity Australia registrants are able to obtain JLT Public Liability / Professional Indemnity Insurance (including all policy documents) in under 10 minutes by completing the brief online application and paying by credit card. Find out more here.