Client Service and Development Officer
About the role
- Are you a customer-focused people person with fitness industry experience? Put your skills to good use at Physical Activity Australia and join a great team of people passionate about physical activity and health.
- Monday to Friday full time position (or part time negotiable)
We are seeking an energetic colleague to join our team and perform a range of duties as part of the Customer Service Officer Team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide exceptional service and advice to prospective, current or lapsed registrants regarding the criteria for registration or business, individual membership.
- Deal promptly and efficiently with telephone and email enquiries from registrants, students and businesses
- Process registration applications in a timely manner
- Ensure the integrity of our CRM (Salesforce) to ensure correct data entry at all times
- Provide weekly reporting of new registration and renewal stats
- Proactively support knowledge management, sharing information and expertise, working in partnership with colleagues, contractors and external parties
- Provide administrative support to members of the Executive team as required
- Participate in the build of our social media strategy and general communications
- Other duties as required
- A punctual, positive and efficient individual
- A genuine committed team player
- Possess the ability to work supervised and autonomously
- Displays effective communication skills across the board
- Adapts efficiently and effectively when work load fluctuates, while also maintaining attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of of the physical activity and fitness industry
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Excellent organization skills
- Takes initiative and is flexible
- Ability to multitask
The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
- Detailed understanding of the physical activity and fitness industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven customer support experience
- Efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- IT competent- MS Office suite
- Familiarity with Salesforce an advantage
- Working knowledge of RTOs an advantage
- Marketing and social media skills an advantage
What’s in it for you
- Work in a great office environment where we have walking meetings and a functional area in the office for you to move, stretch and get active. We also have state of the art standing desks and support regular physical activity in the office so if you love physical activity this is the place to work!
- Genuine work-life balance philosophy.
- Be part of an organisation with true purpose. Physical Activity Australia is part of Bluearth Foundation who are on a mission to improve the lives of Aussie kids by making movement a part of everyday life.
- Work for a not for profit organisation and benefit from salary packaging.
- Full training and support
- Supportive and friendly team culture
Apply for this role
If you are seeking a new challenge and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a not for profit organisation, email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time (part time negotiable)
Experience: Customer Service: 1 year
Administration: 1 year
No agencies please.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.