Are You A Qualified Personal Trainer Looking For A New Opportunity?
Freshstart would love to hear from YOU!
What Freshstart are looking for?
A bright, forward-thinking fitness leader to come join the Freshstart team. Our incredible team is missing a magic person and that could be YOU!
- Certificate 3-4 in Fitness or higher
- Current Fitness Registration
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Working with Children Check
- Permanent Australian Resident or valid working visa
- 1-2 years’ experience within the Fitness Industry preferred
- Ability to handle and manage one-on-one, and group training
- Experience in taking group classes from 10 people+
- Fitness enthusiast or sports player could also be considered
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficient
- Handle customers face-to-face, via email and over the phone
- Digital/social media marketing experience desirable, not crucial
- Outstanding customer service
- Supportive team member, ready to both learn and share your own knowledge
- Healthy and active lifestyle
- Punctual and reliable
- Enthusiastic about life and helping others to get the best out of their own
- An infectious, positive personality and mind-set
- Adaptable to different scenarios and characters
What will you gain working for Freshstart?
- A long-term stable career, with opportunities for growth both in business and the fitness industry
- The opportunity to breed your own ideas and visions into Freshstart’s future
- Working with like-minded people, that love what they do and where they work
- Paid Holiday and sick leave
- Opportunity to meet and build new PT clientele
- Pay is negotiable on experience and based on Fitness Industry Award standards
What does the role entail?
- Personal Training with Freshstart members
- Instructor/coach S&C, HIIT and circuit style classes to different age groups
- Providing outstanding membership management
- Upholding fantastic customer service on reception and on the gym floor
- Responsibility of opening and closing of the Gym
- Helping us to keep the gym in tip top shape
- Helping to drive sales with involvement in marketing and sales initiatives
Desirable shift pattern:
- Mon, Wed, Fri: 5am – 2pm
- Tues & Thurs 10.15am to 7.15pm
- Occasionally Weekend and Public Holidays
How to apply:
If this is the role for you please send your CV and covering letter to T[email protected].