HOW TO REGISTER
REGISTER WITH US TODAY FOR JUST $199
Physical Activity Australia’s minimum registration requirements are:
- Certificate III in Fitness
- A copy of current Level 2 First Aid qualification or equivalent and current CPR qualification. Equivalent workplace first aid qualifications are also acceptable with appropriate proof. Further information about first aid and CPR qualifications is available here.
- Have never been registered as a fitness professional in Australia and your Certificate III/IV is LESS than 3 years old, you can register now by following the steps below
- Have never been registered as a fitness professional in Australia and your Certificate III/IV is MORE than 3 years old, you must provide evidence of 6 PDPs in addition to your qualifications
- Are transferring to PAA from another registration body, you will need to provide your previous registration certificate, proof of 6 PDPs (or equivalent) gained in the past two-year registration period and up-to-date First Aid and CPR qualifications
- If your qualifications are more than 5 years old and you have never been registered you will need to attain Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
REGISTRATION IS EASY
- Complete the online payment form (2 years registration).
- Ensure that you have copies of the relevant supporting documents:
- Certificate III in Fitness and Statement of Attainment/Results
- Certificate IV in Fitness and Statement of Attainment/Results
- Diploma of Fitness and Statement of Attainment/Results
- Current Level 2 First Aid, Senior First Aid or Apply First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate
QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTRATION?
Email us or contact us on 1300 784 467
Your registration will be approved once Physical Activity Australia has received all relevant documentation.
If you are paying by cheque, please make your cheque out to Bluearth Foundation. Cheques made out to Physical Activity Australia cannot be cleared.
A tax invoice will be emailed to you automatically. Please note that the merchant on your bank statement will appear as Bluearth Foundation.
Please allow up to 7 business days for processing of your application. Once your application has been processed, your welcome letter and certificate of registration will be emailed to you (a hard-copy is available upon request).
Physical Activity Australia members must take own responsibility to save or store all their qualifications and certificates. Physical Activity Australia does not take the responsibility for storing members qualifications. All members qualifications, including all professional development certificates, will be deleted once the detail of qualification is visualised and saved on member’s file.