We are proud to announce a new award for individuals in their first two years as a fitness professional. The Physical Activity Australia Rising Star Award recognises dedication to professional development and exemplary service to clients and the industry by a new trainer. The Rising Star, through their work ethic and energy, singles themselves out as an early industry leader and an example to those around them.
Nominations will be sought quarterly and a recipient will only be selected if, based on merit, they meet ALL criteria. If there are no nominees fulfilling the criteria, the award will be held over until the following call for nominations. At the end of each year, an Aspiring Trainer of the Year will be selected.
This award supports the recipient through the challenging early years in the industry by awarding them:
- Their next two-year registration period free-of-charge
- $250 voucher to select from a sponsor-accredited professional development program provider
- The opportunity for a series of 6 mentoring sessions with an experienced fitness industry professional
We are looking for program providers or RTOs to support this exciting initiative. Providing, or contributing to, a course for an Aspiring Trainer recipient (to the value of $250) will not only assist a trainer in the early stages of their career, but will offer you the following benefits:
- Exposure in PAA Newsletter sent out to 10,000 subscribers
- Exposure on PAA website including 5000 registrants (2 week advertisement on our home page)
- Story on our Facebook page to over 1000 followers
To discuss how you can support our emerging leaders, please contact Ben Cooper, General Manager: [email protected].