So, it’s time to find a job! The internet is your best resource when looking for a job. We’ve made the job-hunting simple with a list of some go-to sites
- Indeed – Advertises fitness jobs Australia wide and in all markets (even calls for PTs to work with FIFOs!)
- Seek – Seek is one of the most popular job listing websites. It covers international opportunities as well as extensive jobs within Australia.
- Sportspeople – Sports people is a specialised sport recruitment service. It lists a range of jobs relating to broader sport, fitness and the aquatics sector throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- Gumtree – Gum Tree is a great site for finding job listings and a useful platform for promoting your own business
- Jobsearch – A government funded free database. You can find jobs by using keywords, location and postcode.
Adzuna. – Adzuna collates listings from MyCareer and Jobs.com.au into one search engine.
- Glassdoor – Glassdoor is designed to help people research companies they might want to work for.
Did you have any luck with any of the above resources? If not share your best place with us!