APPLYING FOR PROGRAM ACCREDITATION
The number of PDPs allocated to each accredited course is based on the following:
- The documentation of learning expectations and outcomes (including the assessment framework)
- Program content detail and complexity
- Program length and duration
- Delivery method / participant engagement method
Physical Activity Australia’s Program Accreditation Criteria details accreditation costs and the accreditation application process.
Once your program is accredited, it will be promoted on our List of Accredited Courses and Workshops. This is the key reference tool for our members researching professional development opportunities.
The Physical Activity Australia Logo and PDP Logos are available for use by accredited training providers. If you would like to use our logo and PDP logos, please contact our office at Physical Activity Australia.
All training providers accredited by Physical Activity Australia must abide by our Program Accreditation Guidelines.
- Download and complete the
Program Accreditation Form
Forum, Conference and Event Accreditation Form
- Pay the application fee online.
Note: You will be required to select your PDP allocation in this process.
- Check your email inbox for your receipt and enter your online payment order number in the appropriate field on the form.
- Email your application and supporting documents to [email protected].
If you are renewing your program accreditation, please contact Physical Activity Australia on 1300 784 467 to arrange payment.