ARE YOU A SPORT AND EXERCISE SCIENCE STUDENT?
REGISTER WITH US TODAY!
At Physical Activity Australia, we pride ourselves on providing opportunity and access for Sport and Exercise Science undergraduates to get a foot in the door of the fitness industry, enabling them to build their professional skills and career prospects.
By registering with us, you can begin working in the industry before you graduate and begin using the knowledge you gain in class out in the real world with your own clients.
We understand that it can be hard to study and work, which is why we offer the most affordable registration.
Our Graduate registration offers, one-year registration for Just $75. Check your eligibility for Graduate registration here.
Physical Activity Australia’s minimum requirements for university students are:
- Completed units in the following areas:
- Exercise Assessments/Testing
- Exercise Prescription/Programming/Delivery*
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise Psychology
- Strength Training/Resistance Training*
*Must Include Practical Assessment in Fitness setting (70 hours)
QUESTIONS ABOUT UNIVERSITIES REGISTRATION?
Email us or contact us on 1300 784 467
- Current Level 2 First Aid qualification or equivalent and current CPR qualification. Equivalent workplace first aid qualifications are also acceptable with appropriate proof. Further information about first aid and CPR qualifications is available here.
- If you attained your university degree with a Sport and Exercise Science major or equivalent between 3 and 5 years ago, you will also need to provide evidence of 6 Professional Development Points (PDPs) in addition to your qualifications.
REGISTRATION IS EASY
- Complete the online payment form (2 years registration).
- Ensure that you have copies of the relevant supporting documents:
- University statement of results or academic transcript addressing the required units (above)
- Current Level 2 First Aid, Senior First Aid or Apply First Aid Certificate
- Current CPR Certificate