RENEW YOUR REGISTRATION
REGISTER WITH US TODAY FOR JUST $199
- If you are renewing your registration, you must provide evidence of 6 PDPs attained within the previous two year registration period, plus up-to-date CPR and first aid certificates, you can register now by following the steps below
- If you are renewing your registration, and it has been MORE than 5 years since your previous registration expired, you must attain Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Please call the PAA office on 1300784 467 to discuss.
Renewing your registration with us is easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
- Complete the online payment form.
- Ensure that you have copies of the relevant supporting documents:
- Evidence of a minimum of 6 PDPs gained, such as a Certificate of Completion or a Statement of Attainment
- PAA recognises your important work in the industry and in order to formally recognise it we require a completed statutory declaration if you are self employed or an Employment Advice form clearly indicating the hours worked each week over a minimum of a six month period.
- A copy of your current Level 2 First Aid (or equivalent workplace first aid) qualification
- A copy of your current CPR qualification if required
QUESTIONS ABOUT RENEWING YOUR REGISTRATION?
Email us or contact us on 1300 784 467
Your registration will be approved once Physical Activity Australia has received all relevant documentation.
If you are paying by cheque, please make your cheque out to Bluearth Foundation. Cheques made out to Physical Activity Australia cannot be cleared.
A tax invoice will be emailed to you automatically. Please note that the merchant on your bank statement will appear as Bluearth Foundation.
Please allow up to 7 business days for processing of your application. Once your application has been processed, your welcome letter and certificate of registration will be emailed to you (a hard-copy is available upon request).