EMAIL ALERT GUIDELINES
- Distribution is limited to current registrants who have an email address and have agreed to receive third party information.
- We cannot guarantee the currency of all email addresses.
- We reserve the right to deny the use of the Email Alert if the content provided is deemed inappropriate or misleading.
- Your advertisement will be distributed in the format specified in your application.
- Only two Email Alerts will be distributed weekly; however this remains at our discretion.
- The Email Alerts will be distributed on the Tuesday and Thursday of the scheduled week, subject to change.
- We will endeavor to allocate the distribution of the Email Alerts to ensure that programs with similar content are not promoted within the same week.
- The frequency in which you can access the Email Alert service is at our discretion and is not on a ‘first in first served’ basis. The purpose of this service is to provide a variety of programs within a suitable timeframe.
- The Content Form must be submitted within 10 working days prior to the scheduled booking week.
- If the Content Form is submitted after this time you may forfeit your booking and your fee may not be refunded.
- Content must be provided in the format as per the Content Form.
- A proof will be forwarded to the advertiser for approval within 5 working days of the scheduled date.
- The advertiser must respond to the proof within 2 working days of the scheduled date.
CONTENT CAN INCLUDE:
- Advertiser’s name and contact details
- Website link
- Other relevant images or video (included at Physical Activity Australia’s discretion)
- Program or product description
- Pre-requisite for program participation
- Program date and venue or shop location
- Program or product cost
- Other locations where the provider delivers their program or product is available
- Professional development point allocation